Looking for a powerful and loyal dog to join your family? The Cane Corsos make the perfect companion. Luckily, you don’t have to look too hard for Cane Corso breeders in Texas, as there are many reputable breeders in the state.
While Cane Corso breeders are a dime a dozen in Texas, finding an ethical breeder who prioritizes the health and happiness of their dogs and puppies is essential.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of ethical breeders in Texas who share your passion for this majestic breed.
From San Antonio to Cedar Creek, these breeders are dedicated to providing you with healthy, well-socialized Cane Corso puppies in Texas that will bring joy and love into your life for years.
So let’s explore some options to help you find your dog and take you through some tips on finding a responsible breeder.
Table of Contents
1. Royal Guardian Cane Corso
Royal Guardian Cane Corso is a breeding program that produces high-quality and healthy dogs.
With nearly a decade of experience, the breeders at Royal Guardian strive to raise puppies that meet this majestic breed’s standards and skills.
The team behind Royal Guardian Cane Corso has a lifelong relationship with working group canines, making them knowledgeable and experienced in breeding and raising top-quality Cane Corso puppies. This knowledge is the cornerstone of their breeding program and helps them raise uniquely qualified breed specimens.
Royal Guardian Cane Corso also offers dog training services. Their training program is designed to teach dogs obedience, protection, and socialization.
Their trainers have years of experience working with Cane Corso dogs and use positive reinforcement methods to train them.
If you’re interested in buying a Cane Corso puppy from Royal Guardian Cane Corso, you can contact them through the information below.
Royal Guardian Cane Corso Details:
- Location: Willis, Texas, United States
- Phone Number: 936-256-3773
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: Royal Guardian Cane Corso
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram
2. Onetime Cane Corso
Onetime Cane Corso is a small breeding program based in Sandia, Texas. Jimmie and Bonnie Hill and their ten family members raise, socialize, and breed Corsi, focusing on health testing and titling their dogs.
Their Corsi are trained to work on their property and as watchdogs.
Onetime Cane Corso believes in providing knowledge and support to their clients, whether looking for a puppy or just seeking information about the breed. They keep their clients updated through their social media pages.
You can find their contact info here:
Onetime Cane Corso Details:
- Location: 311 Co Rd 372, Sandia, Texas, United States
- Phone Number: 361-461-6743
- Website: Onetime Cane Corso
- Social Media: Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin
3. True Believers Cane Corso
True Believers is a Cane Corso breeder based in Frisco, Texas, offering high-quality puppies from top bloodlines.
They focus on breeding highly athletic, intelligent, and devoted dogs with good temperaments. Their puppies are AKC and ICCF dual-registered and come in various colors.
True Believers offers a lifetime support system for puppies and their owners. All puppies are up-to-date on vaccinations and deworming, with a one-year health guarantee and a health check from a licensed veterinarian.
They also offer additional services such as ear cropping, microchipping, and shipping at the owner’s expense.
Here is how to contact them:
True Believers Cane Corso Details:
- Location: Cane Corso Breeder Frisco, Texas, United States
- Phone Number: 888-547-0414
- Website: True Believers Cane Corso
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / Youtube
4. Presidential Cane Corsos
Presidential Cane Corso is a family-owned and operated breeding program in North Texas. With over 15 years of experience, the team is dedicated to producing the highest quality Cane Corso puppies possible.
They prioritize health and temperament in their breeding program, with all their dogs undergoing health testing and receiving proper socialization.
Presidential Cane Corso offers a lifetime guarantee on their puppies and provides ongoing support to their new owners.
They have a passion for the Cane Corso breed and strive to produce puppies that will become loyal and loving members of their new families.
Here’s how to get in touch with them:
Presidential Cane Corsos Details:
- Location: 11200 Broadway Street, Pearland, Texas, United States
- Phone Number: 713-332-9773
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: Presidential Cane Corsos
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / Yelp / Youtube
5. Rankin Cane Corso Kennels
Last on our list of Cane Corso breeders in Texas is Rankin Cane Corso Kennels, a small family-owned breeding kennel based in East Texas.
With over ten years of experience, they specialize in producing healthy and well-tempered Cane Corso puppies. All of their puppies have a health guarantee and are up-to-date on vaccinations and deworming.
Rankin Cane Corso Kennels is dedicated to providing its customers with the best possible experience, offering lifetime support and guidance for their new puppy owners.
They are passionate about the Cane Corso breed and strive to produce puppies that are excellent examples of the breed standard.
Here is how to contact them:
Rankin Cane Corso Kennels Details:
- Location: 1806 Teasley Lane 419, Denton, Texas, United States
- Phone Number: 469-954-3789
- Website: Rankin Cane Corso Kennels
- Social Media: Yelp
How to Choose Cane Corso Breeders in Texas
Now, you’ve got the list, but perhaps you still don’t know where to start. Choosing a breeder can be confusing, especially if this is your first rodeo.
We’ll make it easier by listing the factors you must consider when picking Cane Corso breeders in Texas.
- You might want to consider how reputable the breeder is: The list we’ve provided above contains some of the top breeders in Texas; however, what works for some may not work for others. Therefore, research the breeder yourself, read online reviews, and ask the breeders to connect you with other clients who’ve adopted Cane Corsos from them to help you make a well-informed decision.
- Consider how experienced the breeder is: A good breeder should have complete knowledge of the Cane Corso. This includes all their characteristics, personalities, needs, and possible medical conditions unique to the dog.
- A good breeder would have health records: If a breeder is concerned with breeding healthy dogs, they are likely to have a medical history. This can include vet records, vaccination history, health history (allergies, infections, chronic illnesses, surgeries, or procedures the dog has undergone), lab tests, dental records, etc.
- You’ll also need to look at the socialization and training of the pup: A good breeder would also have behavioral and training records. A well-socialized and trained puppy is likelier to grow into a well-adjusted adult.
- Try visiting their facilities yourself: Visiting the facility will allow you to meet the dog in person, review the contracts and policies carefully, and choose a breeder or rescue that seems like a good fit for your lifestyle and experience level.
- Pick someone patient: If you’re a first-time dog owner, ask plenty of questions. A patient breeder will give you a proper rundown so you can bring your new Cane Corso home with all the correct information.
More Information About Cane Corsos in Texas
So, you’ll be able to find Cane Corso puppies for sale in Texas easily, but you also need to ensure you’re ready. There are a few things you need to know before you bring your dog home; these are:
- Cane Corso is a super powerful and athletic breed of dog that originated in Italy. These dogs are easily recognizable because of their muscular build and imposing appearance; they can be as tall as 23 and 28 inches and weigh between 88 and 120 pounds.
- Cane Corsos are typically intelligent and protective dogs, making them excellent guardians and family pets. However, they can also be independent and strong-willed, so early training is critical.
- In terms of specific needs, Cane Corsos require regular exercise to maintain their physical and mental health, including daily walks and playtime. They are very physical dogs, so playtime is king!
- They also need regular grooming to keep their coat healthy and shiny and a nutritious diet that meets their calorie goals. A grown Corso can weigh anywhere from 88 to 120 pounds, requiring 1800-2100 calories a day.
- In Texas, Cane Corsos are a relatively popular breed. Still, it’s important to note that certain areas may have specific regulations or laws regarding the ownership of large dogs or certain breeds. What’s more, many resources and support systems are available for owners of Cane Corsos in Texas, including breed-specific clubs, trainers, and veterinarians.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the lifespan of a Cane Corso?
These dogs live to be around nine years old on average, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t live longer if they have the proper care.
Can a Cane Corso bite harder than a lion?
A Cane Corso’s bite force is higher than that of a lion’s bite force.
Will a Cane Corso protect my family?
Cane Corsi have been bred since the Roman Empire to protect families and their owners. They are used primarily as guard dogs.
So Where Are the Best Cane Corso Breeders in Texas?
The Cane Corso is a powerful and loyal dog breed that has recently become popular in the USA. The Corso’s protective nature and loyalty make them excellent watchdogs; they will do whatever it takes to keep their loved ones safe.
Finding a reputable Cane Corso breeder in Texas is possible—Texans love Cane Corsos! So, you’ll find many ethical breeders in the state.
Our list includes some of the top ethical breeders in Texas who prioritize the health and happiness of their dogs and puppies.
When choosing a breeder, it’s essential to consider their reputation, experience, and breeding practices. We’d suggest that you pay a visit to some of these places.
That will give you a feel of how their dogs and kept and treated. Dogs that are well taken care of will always be energetic and well-socialized.
That said, you might find a dog still in the process of being socialized and trained. In that case, you can talk to the organization about the programs the dog is put through to be ready to live with a family.
With the right breeder, you can bring home a loyal and protective companion that will bring you joy for years.
If you find this guide, “Best Cane Corso Breeders in Texas,” informative and helpful, you can check out these other dog-related articles from our team:
Before you find a Cane Corso puppy for sale in Texas, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “Cane Corso Breed Information & Characteristics” down below: