The French Bulldog Handbook (eBook)
Topics Covered In This 250-Page eBook:
- Preparing Your Home
- Typical Frenchie Behaviour
- Getting Through the First Few Days & Nights
- Where Should Puppy Sleep?
- Understanding Your Puppy & Building a Bond
- Exercising Puppies – How Much & How Often
- Crate Training & Housebreaking
- Obedience Training
- Dealing with Puppy Biting & Chewing
- Feeding, including Raw Diet
This ebook also gives actual advice from breeders on:
- Where NOT to Buy a Frenchie
- How to Spot Puppy Farmers & Importers
- Finding a Good Breeder & Asking The right Questions
- How to Pick a Healthy Puppy or Adult Dog
- How to Pick a Pup with a Good Temperament
- Male or Female?
- Puppy Contracts
- Frenchie-Proofing Your Home
- Rescue Frenchies
French Bulldog Health is covered at length, including ailments that affect the breed. There are tips on Keeping Your Frenchie Healthy, & Preventing Overheating, Protecting Eyes, Wrinkle Cleaning, Insurance, Frenchie Facts of Life, Spaying, Neutering, Vaccinations, Worming & De-Fleaing.